Speed Events
There are various types of Speed Events, the most popular being Hill Climbs, Sprints, Drag Racing and Race events.

Although ERMC don't run any of these many of our members actively compete in Speed events.

All, except racing, can be competed in using a standard road going car with no modifications required. Competitors must wear a MSA certified helmet and race suit and hold a valid MSA licence (Non Race National B will cover all these events except racing, this will cost approximately 35).

For more information please see:

Sprints and Hill Climbs
Drag Racing